About Monster Equipment
Monster Equipment Inc, is a completely new, state-of-the-art organization bringing together a combination of business partners and employees that have over 12 years of experience in new and used vehicle and equipment sales and service.
Monster Equipment is a Sarasota, FL based automotive dealership and service center who specializes in refurbishing quality pre-owned equipment such as bucket boom trucks, trailers and forklifts. With many years of experience in the use of utility and commercial construction equipment our professional and knowledgeable staff will provide their expertise to find the best fit for your equipment needs. If we do not have it in stock we will find it for you at the lowest price possible.
We also take consignments and advertise nationally and internationally through our websites for the greatest amount of exposure possible at no extra charge to you. Sell your Sign Crane, Bucket Truck, Digger Derricks, Utility trucks, Crane trucks, Bucket Boom Trucks, Mechanics Trucks, Forkliifts, and many more. Just click the link SELL or find the Consignments page.
Every used vehicle we sell meets or exceeds exceptionally high standards for vehicle quality. Our customers are our top priority, and we ensure that you are fully satisfied with your purchase experience.
A Whole New Way Of Buying And Selling Industrial Used Trucks
Monster Equipment Inc. is truly revolutionizing the concept of buying and selling industrial equipment and used trucks. Our distinctive marketing strategy, coupled with the limitless power of the Internet has enabled our customers to buy and sell equipment safely and securely - all from the comfort of home or office for the ultimate experience in peace of mind. Buyers working with Monster Equipment can expect:
- Third party mechanic/inspector review of used trucks for sale.
- DOT, boom certified and or dielectric tested.
- Extended warranties through industry leader American Truck Protection NTP.
- Safe and Secure payment options.
We Are Hiring!
Responsible for developing and maintaining strong customer relationships resulting in heavy equipment sales. This is a commissioned sales position.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Greet customers quickly and courteously and have excellent customer relationship skills
- Participate in weekly/monthly sales meetings and trainings
- Professionally represent the company at all times; possess professional demeanor
- Assist in keeping office clean and presentable and other duties as assigned
- Must be able to multi-task and be a self-starter with limited supervision
- Must be willing and able to communicate with customers, supervisors, and team workers for the betterment of the company
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook, Excel, and Word, and Social Media applications.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
Preferred, but will train:
- Assist customers and determine which equipment is appropriate for their needs
- Solicit, persuade and negotiate with customers to maximize sales
- Maintain knowledge of all current financing options to assist customers with purchase
- Ensure all paperwork is turned in and processed in a timely manner
- Maintain current knowledge of wholesale used equipment values
- Must be able to understand and explain technical and sales information
- Place ads for used equipment to generate incoming business
- Ability to analyze/interpret/run basic sales reports